Updated: Mar 1, 2022
It's important to optimise your GMB listing by regularly updating it. Once you have verified your listing, log-in to Google My Business and you’re presented with a dashboard with a large range of options.
What You Can Do On The Dashboard
1. Edit your business details - Info.
2. Change or add to your business category - Info.
2. Add new photos, logo, videos and amend your cover photo - Photos.
3. Add or amend your business description - Info.
4. Add or amend your business hours - Info.
5. Set special opening times over special times of year, such as Christmas - Info.
5. Respond to customer reviews - Reviews.
6. Analyse how people find your website - Insights.
7. Create special offers or news items - Posts.
8. Enable customers to contact your directly - Messaging.
9. Add products to your listing - Products.
10. Detail what you provide - Services.
11. Manage or add company locations - Locations.